1. In accessing the online Shop www.en-barbecue.com of Pedro Rui Gomes, Unipessoal Lda., with VAT Reg PT 514390166 and operating under BragaOvens® , you agree to do it only for your own personal use and in accordance with these terms.
2. The site is owned and operated by Pedro Rui Gomes, Unipessoal Lda. (BragaOvens®) registered in Portugal VAT reg PT 514390166.
3. Visitors to the site just wanting to view content do not need to register. However, any use of the Site (including, but not limited to, viewing content) constitutes your acceptance of these terms, which take effect the moment you first use the Site.
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store, distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Site's content.
1. If you want to interact with the Site participating in the forum or blog or setting up a profile, you must register. As part of this you will be asked to "accept" these Terms. If you wish to do any shopping on the Site, you will be required to accept and be bound with the Shopping Terms.
2. When you register, you will be asked to select a user name and password so you can then use to access the Site.
3. You accept the responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under it. We are unable to check the identity of people acting as Members or using Members' areas and will not be liable where your password is used by someone else.
4. You should make sure you are the only person using your user name and password and you agree to notify us of any unauthorised use of it and any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
5. You agree and confirm that if registering as a User, you are 18 or over and all information provided by you is accurate, true and up to date.
6. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any part of it (including the availability of any features of the Site) at any time and without notice or liability to you. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your Membership or access to any part of the Site at any time if you breach the Terms or for technical reasons.
1. The Terms are governed by and construed in accordance to the laws of Portugal. Any disputes arising from the Site or these Terms are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Portugal, Braga.
2. We make no representation that content on the Site is appropriate for use at locations other than the EU. If you access the Site outside the EU, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
3. We can transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights under the Terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under the Terms to anyone else and your Membership is personal to you.
Pedro R Gomes, Uni. Lda. with VAT reg PT 514390166 operating under BragaOvens®
By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, you may not use this website and should leave it immediately.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. Orders are subject to availability. Before you place an order you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information. By submitting an order on our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided by you are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing details. Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you BragaOvens online shop will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with our Returns & Refunds procedures below.
We aim to deliver all orders within 10 working days. However where items are out of stock, there may be a delay. In this case, we will inform you of a new estimated delivery date. All orders will require a signature on arrival. If you have any queries regarding delivery, please contact our customer service on +44 2081445359 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name and order number.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact contact our customer service on +44 2081445359 or email@example.com within 14 days of delivery and we will either exchange, replace or refund the item price. All we ask is that the item(s) are in their original packaging, If any goods are returned damaged we reserve the right to levy a charge commensurate with our costs of processing the sale.
Any postage incurred by returning the item(s) to us will not be refunded nor will the original cost of delivery, unless in the case of damaged or faulty goods, or goods mistakenly shipped.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN PRODUCTS WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST.
None of the above items affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied nor does it affect your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
If you have forgotten your account password, simply go to My Account from the footer of any page and select Forgot Your Password. You will be asked to enter your registered Email address and we will send you a new password. If you have forgotten what Email address you registered with, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept payment by:
Credit / Debit card; all credit / debit card payments are processed by PayPal and Bank Transfer
To check the status of any orders simply select Orders from the footer of any page under the My Account and enter your username (your registered Email address) and password.
To update your account information, including Billing and Delivery addresses, simply select My Account from the footer of any page and enter your username and password. Select Address from the left side menu to view and edit all stored information and addresses.